Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Class Blog!

Blog in the Computer Laboratory again!


Hello again to all of you! I'm here to post again my blogs of the day! Ngayon, I'm here in the Computer Lab. making while making this blog! Inspired po me ngayon while making this because I'm thinking again of my idols, Ate Kim Chiu and Kuya Gerald Anderson (na as you all know, hindi po sa pagmamayabang, naka-chat ko po last Monday night).
Our teacher (Ma'am Tuangco) gave us the time today to make our blogs a dazzling, glamorous and an attractive one!
Owkie... yun lang po muna dito sa blog na ito. Doon po ulet sa susunod na blog! Ok! Na-e-excite na po kasi ako sa balak kong i-type doon eh!
Thank God pala sa grade na natanggap ko po kay Ma'am Tuangco, it's a SPLENDID one! Thank You po ulet! At sa lahat ng mga nag-view at nag-comment, thank you very much sa inyo for supporting and making my blog a more meaningful one! May God Bless you all!

;-)Dave


No comments: