Thursday, February 22, 2007


Hello there Congrats for deserving it being in the Honor's List! I'm so happy for all of us!
Hello to one and all especially to my dear classmates and to all!
I am so happy today for what God has given to me!
Even though na kahit I did not make it to the First Honors list, ok lang kasi this is the gift that I had received from God and I must accept it!
Yes, I accepted it with all my heart and in fact, I am ver. very happy! Feeling ko nga gani eh parang nasa Frist Honors List na nga ako eh! hihihi!
Hindi naman po sa nagmamayabang, I will do it better this quarter and I want to show and return my parents the love, help, care and concerns that they have given me. In fact, they are happy for me!
For me, the real Honor Student is eing a good person with all his mind and heart. Ganoon ang totoong honor student!
Thank You god for this gift, I'll nourish this gift you have given me!
Thanks again!
Congrats to all!
Bye!
God Bless!
;-)Dave

No comments: