Monday, February 5, 2007

Expressions from my heart and mind

Tuloy pa rin ang buhay!
As time passes, mas marami pa akong natutunan about life. This things complete me as a person. I realized and discovered many things, ika nga, parang namulat ako sa katotohanan about life. I feel that I am now mature in myself and in my mind. It seems that ang bilis lang ng panahon and everything has a change.
Ganyan ang mga natutunan ko sa life, I learned how to be happy, how to be hurt, how to be patient, how to be more hardworking, how to love and many, many more important things. My in my present days seems to be busy and overloaded. Kaya nga parang balisang-balisa na nga ako eh at parang gusto ko nang magpahinga. Pero kahit man magpahinga ako ay parang hindi pa rin ako mapatali hangga't hindi ko natatapos ang isang bagay. Thank God, dahil sa mga ginagawa ko that makes me more busy, ay hindi ako pinanghihinaan ng loob 'coz I don't lose hope and I always thank God na ginaganahan pa rin ako kahit man ganito ka-busy ang aking schedule sa pang-araw-araw because of my inspirations, Siya and my loving parents.
Speaking of thanking God, hindi lang dapat natin siyang pasalamatan if we received something nice from Him but we must thank Him everyday, everytime, everywhere or what I mean pasalamatan natin siya palagi!
Yes! Isingit ko muna ito d2! I'm so happy, ka-chat ko ang real Gerald Anderson as of 11:30 P.M. of February 5, 2007! Thank God dahil naka-chat ko ang idol ko sa T.V.! I am so happy! D ko na 2loy alam kung anong gagawin ko!
By the way, I need to end this blog of the day na ha! Yes! I need end up this blog so happy because of that big surprise of mine!
Always remember, have faith in God always! Trust Him in all the times of your life!
Bye! Smile always! ;-)
;-) Dave

3 comments:

Peculiar Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joey ires said...

hi daVe!!! nice ang blog mo... keep smiling! god's always there for you... god bless!

keLvs cuLa-j said...

Dave: a super-obsessed fanatic of Kim and Gerald, and with Deal or no Deal too...

-kelvs