Friday, February 9, 2007

I am excited... very excited!

Family Day is coming!
I am so excited very very very very very much! hehehe! Because on Sunday, February 11, 2007 is the celebration wherein different families in my school (ADZU High School Tumaga Campus) are gathered in one happy celebration, which is called the Family Day!
I am so excited for all the activities to be done lalo na sa mga games! I heard kasi from my moderator na Deal or No Deal is included one of the games kaya kung I will be given the opportunity, sasali ako kasi yun ang favorite game at gameshow in all my life kahit mawawala na ito! hihihi! Pero Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal will just return soon, maybe in June! Ganyan lang talaga ako ka-excited at ka-saya pagadating sa mga parlor games!
You know, we are always celebrating this kind of celebration for over 10 years in each year in my school life! Kaya nga, maliban sa Ateneo Fiesta na ginaganap every last week of November up to the first week of December sa school pa rin namin, ay isa din itong happy celebration para sa akin!
Right now, I'm watching Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal (the episode of Eula Valdes).
Ok, 'til next time! babalitaan ko kayo about the things happened in the family day!
I'm praying to God for the success of this celebration!
Thank you very much for spending time with me!
Bye!
God bless to all of you there reading this!
;-)Dave

No comments: